Thank you for booking your session at Mr Karting
You will shortly receive, a booking confirmation to the email address you provided, so please double check all the details are correct, and if there is an error please call 01926 833444 with your event details.
Please read the following information carefully
All drivers are required to ‘sign on’ for your event, in order to speed up your registration process, and this will enable us to get you on the track quicker. All you have to do is fill out the form below.
(The requested information is an Insurance and Health and Safety Executive requirement and should be completed accurately). No information you give will ever be passed onto third party.
• You are required to arrive a minimum of 30 minute before your event start time.
• Late arrival may result in the event being shortened in order to respect time-limits.
• Full Terms & Conditions of the booking can be viewed here
• Any driver who fails to attend the driver safety briefing will forfeit the right to compete in the event, and no refund will be given
• If anyone is below the minimum age or height upon arrival, then NO Refund can be issued.
Why do i need to register?
Any driver that races at the track, will need to be signed on at reception and complete a wavier(which is a insurance requirement)
By filling out the form to the left, it enables us to prepare your wavier in advance, and save you time when you arrive at the track.
All required information is for Insurance purposes only, and the information will NEVER be passed onto a 3rd party company
Do you want to register more than one driver?
If you want to register more than one driver for an event, you can either enter them individually on the registration form to the left, alternatively, you can download this excel form below and then attach the information to us in an email.
|Click the icon to download a Excel form to fill out|
Once you have completed the Excel form, please return it to [email protected]