We at Mr Karting are proud to introduce our BRAND NEW loyalty card scheme.
We have introduced two loyalty cards one for our members and another for non-members. All you have to do is pick up a card from the circuit and make sure you collect as many stamps as you can to get the rewards.
So be sure to pop into the circuit to pick up your card today!
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
- One stamp will be given to a customer who has purchased any full priced Timed Practice Session including our weekday holiday offer when available. Only one stamp will be given to a customer on a single visit.
- Stamps cannot be collected and the reward cannot be redeemed at any ‘open’ events (Junior Race School, Junior Kart Club, Junior Open Grand Prix, Member’s Night and Member’s League).
- In a dispute, the decision of Mr Karting management is final.
Member’s Card specific Terms and Conditions
- Three stamps need to be collected before the reward can be given.
- Reward is a £5 voucher that can be used against any full priced Timed Practice Session including our weekday holiday offer when available. This will be reviewed and could be changed without notice.
- Can only be used with a valid membership
Non-Member’s Card specific Terms and Conditions
- Six stamps need to be collected before the reward can be given.
- Reward is two sessions of 15 minutes (30 minutes track time) for £10 that can be booked in 10am-6pm Monday – Friday or weekends and after hours where available. This will be reviewed and could be changed without notice.
If you are not already a member, please get in touch and we will happily discuss the options available to you. Call 01926 833444 in order to reserve your place on the grid!