RACE SAFETY GUIDELINES
All drivers will be given a full safety briefing by one of our race officials before driving commences. However, please note the following rules and guidelines:-
- All drivers must be 8 years of age or over to drive and at least 4’4″. (15+ years for adult race events).
- No alcohol or drugs to be consumed before driving. Anyone smelling of alcohol/appearing to be under the influence of drugs will be refused to drive, and all monies will be forfeited.
- Do not drive if you suffer from any neck, back or hip problems, heart condition or are pregnant.
- All long hair must be securely tied up inside race suits.
- All safety equipment i.e. race suits, helmets and gloves will be provided. Please make sure they are securely fastened before commencing driving.
- Although the hospitality area is heated, it can be very cold racing around the track in winter, so do wear warm clothing.
- Sensible shoes or trainers should be worn. No backless sandals, high heels or platform soles.
- Glasses should be worn in preference to contact lenses as these may be blown out by the draught when racing.
Warning Motorsport is Dangerous