Sale Terms and Conditions
While we remain open for business as usual inline with the government and the National Karting Association advice, Mr Karting will continue to deliver our private and public events to our customers in the safest way possible.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and will update all customers if this situation changes on our social media platforms, website and any booking via email or phone.
While we remain open, event cancellation terms and conditions remain, and therefore 14 days notice is required otherwise the deposit will be due and retained by Mr Karting.
If your group is affected by Covid-19 and unable to attend, we will happily postpone and reschedule or amend the event booking where 24 hours notice is given.
1. Booking Events & Sessions (Booking and Deposit)
- All Race Events require pre-booking, and are subject to availability.
- A deposit for the event cost is required within 7 days of the provisional booking otherwise the date will be released (depending on lead time).
- Deposit payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.(see Cancellation – ALL Race Events)
- Your deposit can be paid by cash or cheque made payable to Mr Karting Limited. All cheque payments must be received by Mr Karting at least 14 Days prior to the Event Date.
- Alternatively a telephone payment by most major credit or debit cards will be welcome.
- If paying by credit or debit card over the telephone the card must be registered to a participant who will be present on the day of the event. The card should be brought by the cardholder as the details will be checked before the event commences as a fraud prevention measure.
2. Catering Orders
- If any catering has been ordered, payment must be received in full, in addition to the event booking deposit payment.
- If ordering catering after deposits have been paid, the catering payment should be received by us at least 5 working days in advance of your event date.
- Please note that we cannot place any catering orders until it has been paid in full.
3. Final / Balance Payment
- Prior to the event commencing the balance payment, as detailed on the confirmation, must be paid in full.
- The minimum billing amount as detailed on the confirmation will be due even if fewer drivers turn up, take part or retire for whatever reason.
- Unless otherwise agreed, where full payment is not received at this time, Mr Karting reserve the right to cancel the event without refund of any deposits paid.
- The final payment for your event can be paid by cash or credit card in advance of, or on the Event day.
- If you wish to pay this by cheque (including business cheques), this must be received by us at least 14 Days prior to the Event
4. Cancellation – ALL Race Events
- If an event is cancelled more than 14 days prior to an event date, then the deposit paid will be forfeited unless event slot can be fully rebooked
- If the event is cancelled within 14 days of the date of the event, full payment, based on the minimum numbers detailed in your Confirmation of Event will be due, unless event slot can be fully rebooked
5. Driving and Rules of the Track
- The Management or Race Director may refuse permission for any driver to compete on the grounds of safety to others and/or themselves without refund of any money paid. Please make all drivers in your group fully aware of the following.
- Drivers must be a minimum of 14 years of age to participate in Exclusive Race events, or aged 8 and a minimum height of 4’4”(1.32m) for all junior events and practice sessions.
- Drivers outside of the height and/or age restrictions detailed above may not be permitted to drive and no refunds will be given. Any persons concerned by these limits are welcome to visit the track before booking and check they reach the requirements,
- Drivers must wear flat-soled shoes (eg training shoes). High heels, sandals, open toed shoes, platform soles and work boots are not permitted.
- All Adult drivers must wear Personal Head Coverings if using our helmets. (This will apply to ALL drivers from the 1st May 2016).
You are more than welcome to provide your own balaclava, hairnet, bandanna OR purchase a top quality balaclava from us for only £2.00
- If you are using your own Helmet, you must ensure that it does not have any Go-Pro (or any other camera) mounts attached.
- All drivers must arrive 30 minutes prior to the event ‘start time’ and attend the safety briefing.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to drive and no refund will be issued.
- Karting is not suitable for anyone with heart or breathing difficulties, back or neck problems, pregnant women or people with a nervous disposition.
- Alcohol or drugs must not, under any circumstances, be consumed before or during the event. Persons suspected to be under the influence of drink or drugs will not be permitted to drive and no refund issued.
- Any persons by way of unreasonable conduct either on or off the track can be asked to leave the premises without refund of any monies paid.
- If you have any doubts about the following, please contact us directly for further information.
- Booking with Mr Karting acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Why do i need to register?
Any driver that races at the track, will need to be signed on at reception and complete a wavier(which is a insurance requirement)
By filling out the form to the left, it enables us to prepare your wavier in advance, and save you time when you arrive at the track.
All required information is for Insurance purposes only, and the information will NEVER be passed onto a 3rd party company
Do you want to register more than one driver?
If you want to register more than one driver for an event, you can either enter them individually on the registration form to the left, alternatively, you can download this excel form below and then attach the information to us in an email.
|Click the icon to download a Excel form to fill out|
Once you have completed the Excel form, please return it to [email protected]